RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Profesional Retoucher & Graphic Artist

Old 02-18-2004, 01:28 PM

Lightbulb Profesional Retoucher & Graphic Artist

Profesional Retoucher & graphic Artist
I have been working with photo restoration, manipulations,alterations. My work is on Retouch Pro to view. Also available to work as a graphic artist for advertising, business logos,business cards. Currently have adds running in the Verizon Yellow Pages and Golf publications. Also strong in photo tinting.
email bell_kc@msn.com
My work can also be viewed at http://Absolutegraphics.info

Last edited by absolutegraphic; 02-18-2004 at 01:45 PM. Reason: forgot web ite
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-26-2004, 12:46 PM

Website

This is not a dig or putdown, this is just some constructive crticism. I do business on the web all day and a website says alot about the business your about to deal with. If it is professional looking then it probably makes you feel more inclined to do business with them. If their site looks unprofessional then you probably will just skip on by without them even knowing you were there in the first place. You see what I am saying. If you want to attract more business then you might want to change your website. Do not use FrontPage templates for your business website. I would not do usiness with someone that their website looked like this. It says to me alot about how they might do business. If their website doesn't look good, then their business might not be good either. Although you may disregard this, your website is the prosepctive clients first impression of you and your business. Make it good and make it count.........
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-26-2004, 01:08 PM

I agree

I think I would have to agree. Granted, my website is about a year past due on updating, but if you're in a creative field your creativity needs to be displayed in your website. Think of it as one huge portfolio. You have to grab attention by your presentation.
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-26-2004, 04:51 PM

web site

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotofreak
This is not a dig or putdown, this is just some constructive crticism. I do business on the web all day and a website says alot about the business your about to deal with. If it is professional looking then it probably makes you feel more inclined to do business with them. If their site looks unprofessional then you probably will just skip on by without them even knowing you were there in the first place. You see what I am saying. If you want to attract more business then you might want to change your website. Do not use FrontPage templates for your business website. I would not do usiness with someone that their website looked like this. It says to me alot about how they might do business. If their website doesn't look good, then their business might not be good either. Although you may disregard this, your website is the prosepctive clients first impression of you and your business. Make it good and make it count.........
I do not build web sites as part of my graphics at the time the site was built I had limited funds for building. I hated the templates that were offered but this was the best of the bunch. Some day when I am able to spend more for a web site I will do so, in the mean time this is a first
K
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds