2. artfolio - very glam!
3. Lorraine - excellent hair treatment
4. Doug Colwell - clever use of typography
5. PhotoB - also good typography
Whew! That was much harder than making the entry. Looking closely to each entry took a good amount of time, and also it was interesting to see how each participant handled the parts I found mostdifficult.
1 - Ilsa - wonderful skintone and design
2 - Artfolio - the effect works for fasion ads
3 - Janet Petty - wonderful job on the retouch and hair removal
4 - Roob - great job on the skin and hair
5 - photob - wonderful clean up and composition
I tried voting for the ones that looked the least touched up. In other words no jagged lines and edges, etc.
1. Palomino - I think this was beautiful and thought it looked right out of a magazine. I like how you enhanced the makeup as well.
2. RL Design - I like how you used the design to blend in with the crazy hair. I also liked the color tones.
3. Doug Colwell - skin tone and hair removal was wonderful
4. Ilsa - I like the added hand and the edging seems pretty smooth
5. Jaime - I like the enhanced makeup and the background
1.) RL Design- I really like the overall look and mood of this one, The retouching is top notch.
2.) leigh- Very creative
3.) Doug Colwell
5.) Janet Petty
1) garazone-- It's just all-round pretty.
2) RL Design-- I like the wet look, it suits.
3) cathsaigh-- Excellent job on the hair.
4) Ilsa-- The hand was a nice touch.
5) artfolio-- Stylish.
So many good ones, so hard to choose. There's others I could swap out votes so easily for, because I like them all.
1. Ilsa (overall great look)
2. cazubi (coloring)
3. cathsaigh (great hair)
4. RL Design (water/blue coloring; hair masking)
5. artfolio (nice glamour look)
Congrats to everyone -- they were all fantastic!!
1. RL Design - very slick
2. Garazon - great skin, bg and text
3. Angie B - nice effect done well
4. Lorraine - classy bg and good clean-up
5. Cazubi - nice work matching colouring & lighting with bg
Have agonised over this for days, but anyway here goes...
1. Doug Colwell
4. Twinkissed (the hair to me was the greatest barrier, and most challenging )
5. Cazubi (would have preferred a little more contrast between subect and background )
Better post this or I'll change my mind all over again
damn, changing my mind as I speak
Vidanse, wonderful skin, but the hair was so challenging
Last edited by Cassidy; 01-29-2006 at 09:12 AM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Oct 07 Contest Votes||T Paul||Contests||21||11-04-2007 09:06 AM|
|Feb 07 Contest Votes||T Paul||Contests||16||02-27-2007 05:14 PM|
|Jan 07 Contest Votes||T Paul||Contests||19||01-31-2007 09:30 PM|
|Feb 06 Contest Votes||byRo||Contests||28||03-01-2006 07:15 AM|
|Jan 06 Contest||byRo||Contests||34||01-23-2006 11:47 AM|