2. Doug Colwell
This contest is a test not only on skill but on patience, maybe even more so. Anybody who participated here have got to be one of the most patient people in the world. Congratulations to all! Well done.
Well done everyone. Time well-wasted. LOL
1. Soleah - I would KILL for your sharpening technique!
2. DougColwell- Always a fan of your work.
3. Littlecoo- I love the soft hand-tinted look of your piece.
4. Cazubi- Gotta love the floozy!
5. Northernshadow- Beautiful work on the rug- and I love the cooler colors on the wall. Just added that extra spark that pushed you into my top 5.
1 littlecoo: nice clean up and soft pastel colours, in keeping with a hand-painting - nicely done
2 Soleah: nice sharp picture retouch and grain removal - how did you manage the grain removal?? Very nice, colours just a little strong for me
3 Gary Richardson: grain removal and technique
4. twinjn: nice colorizing and grain removal
5. Doug C. execution, completeness and color
Grain/noise removal played a big part in this one- well done everyone!
Votes for June Contest
Hard one to judge, so I voted mostly on the impression they had on me.
First off congratulations to ALL that tackled this challenge!!!
And the winner is....Soleah
The Prize:Top 5
Soleah - 54
Doug Colwell - 34
Cazubi - 29
Lorraine - 26
TwinbNJ - 17
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|June 07 Contest Votes||T Paul||Contests||12||06-30-2007 03:59 PM|
|June 06 Contest||T Paul||Contests||20||07-01-2006 07:58 PM|
|June 05 Contest||T Paul||Contests||24||06-30-2005 04:49 PM|
|June 05 Contest Votes||T Paul||Contests||25||06-30-2005 04:36 PM|