June 06 Contest
Click on the link to access the image. Once you are on the new web page, click on the thumbnail of the wedding march image to load the image page. Once there, download the tif version of the file to work on.
(Once you see the file…blame Doug—he picked it out! )
A Coloriage v.2.0 plugin, donated by AKVIS
1. Contest will run from 1 June to 23 June 2006. Deadline for entries is 6pm EDT 23 June 2006.
2. I will not answer questions concerning the rules. Interpretation of the rules is as important as execution.
* Restore the photo
* Remove all traces of the card backing but do not crop out any of the actual image
* Colorize the photo – change the photo from a black & white to a color photo
* Final image must be exactly 750 pixels square (750 pixels wide by 750 pixels high)
4. When you submit your entry put your username in the filename (ie: tpaul.jpg). This is so users can save the images to a local directory and remember who did what--important when it comes time to vote.
5. Post your entries to this thread. Links will not be accepted. Please restrict your comments, questions or discussion to the June 06 Contest Discussion thread. Inappropriately placed posts will be deleted.
6. Only one entry per person. You can change your entry up to the deadline.
7. Voting will run from 24 June to 30 June 2006. Only those with entries may vote.
* Submit the 5 best entries (by artist name) in order, starting with your favorite.
* You cannot vote for your own image.
* Once you have voted, you cannot change your votes.
Finally, please remember that this is a friendly contest and suppose to be a learning experience. Tips and suggestions to help others are highly encouraged. Also please don’t limit your comments to just the top 5 when you vote. Most members are eager for feedback about their images, so remember to help each other out.
Note: RetouchPro Moderators are allowed to enter
Last edited by T Paul; 06-01-2006 at 11:11 AM.
I'll go ahead and jump in. Coloring is NOT my forte, but I wanna be able to vote.
Anybody notice that there aren't many "happy" people in this photo, except the mother of the bride over there on the left peek-a-booing everyone. LOL
I was told my first post would be disqualified so I've redone the entry.
Last edited by Swampy; 06-07-2006 at 11:41 PM.
Well, I will be working on this some more as it is not quite right to me. This is very tedious but fun.
Last edited by cazubi; 06-21-2006 at 08:25 PM. Reason: color adjustment, tweaking this and that.
Who invited Aunt Floozy to the wedding! LOL
Last edited by TwinbNJ; 06-06-2006 at 06:08 PM. Reason: fixed Aunt Floozy's nose
Here's my rendition. I may still tweak...
...and tweak I did- 6/13
...and 6/23 (saturation)
Last edited by PhotoB; 06-23-2006 at 02:41 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|June 07 Contest||T Paul||Contests||10||06-30-2007 04:01 PM|
|June 07 Contest Votes||T Paul||Contests||12||06-30-2007 03:59 PM|
|June 05 Contest||T Paul||Contests||24||06-30-2005 04:49 PM|