This was a fun contest. It was interesting to see the different variations. Here are my votes. Everybody did well.
1. Peter_S - I really liked the implied farce. Looks like it would be an entertaining musical.
2. kr1156 - The execution of this entry was very smooth. I would have liked to see a more deco style font, though. To me this felt more like a book or magazine cover.
3. irshgrlkc - Like the on-stage feel. Would have been a little stronger with a few more stage props, but still had good poster potential.
4. Swampy - Liked the gritty "pulp" feel of this one. It would have scored higher for me without the black outline around the guy.
5. makeovermagic - The old theater background gives it a nice nostalgic tone.
1. Peter s
3. racc iria
4. cathy h
5. photo b
my votes were'nt really based on photoshop work, but more layout & design/concept. Great job everybody.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Mar 07 Contest Votes||T Paul||Contests||16||03-31-2007 06:50 PM|
|Feb 07 Contest Votes||T Paul||Contests||16||02-27-2007 05:14 PM|
|August 06 Contest||T Paul||Contests||17||09-01-2006 06:26 PM|
|Feb 06 Contest Votes||byRo||Contests||28||03-01-2006 07:15 AM|