Feb 2009 Contest - Photo Art
You’ve been tasked to turn the provided photo into an oil painting using a digital palette knife technique. The surfaces of these paintings are characterized by highly textured strokes that are thick with paint.
Click here for some sample ideas.
Source Image: Photo by Bill Davenport
You will need to register (free registration) to download this file.
New to the contests? Please review the FAQs
Prize: A copy of AKVIS Artwork 2.0 donated by AKVIS
1. Contest will run from 1 Feb to 22 Feb 09. 5pm DST (Daylight Saving Time).
2. I will not answer questions concerning the rules. Interpretation of the rules is as important as execution.
5. Post your entries to this thread. Links will not be accepted. Please restrict your comments, questions or discussion to the Feb 09 Contest Discussion thread. Inappropriately placed posts will be deleted.
6. Only one entry per person. You can change your entry up to the deadline.
7. Voting will run from 23 Feb to 28 Feb. Only those with entries may vote.
Finally, please remember that this is a friendly contest and suppose to be a learning experience. Tips and suggestions to help others are highly encouraged. Also please don’t limit your comments to just the top 5 when you vote. Most members are eager for feedback about their images, so remember to help each other out.
Re: Feb 2009 Contest - Photo Art
This is my first-ever post and submission. I had fun.
Last edited by RickCendejas; 02-15-2009 at 10:42 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|PHOTO ART: Mini-challenge #59 – Hotel in Valides||DannyRaphael||Photo Art Mini-Challenges||134||10-20-2014 10:28 AM|
|Feb 09 Contest Votes||T Paul||Contests||9||03-01-2009 09:05 PM|
|February 2009 Photo Competition: Discussion||Frank Lopes||Photography||12||03-01-2009 11:26 AM|
|February 2009 Photo Competition: Entries||Frank Lopes||Photography||11||02-26-2009 06:10 PM|
|Realistic Aged Photo Effect?||gmitchel||Photo Retouching||13||12-12-2008 07:41 PM|