RetouchPRO

RetouchPRO (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/)
-   Contests (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/contests/)
-   -   Nov 10 Contest Discussion (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/contests/31505-nov-10-contest-discussion.html)

T Paul 11-06-2010 11:57 AM

Nov 10 Contest Discussion

Add your comments, questions or general discussion about the Contest entries here. This is also a great place to share your techniques or ask others about theirs.

Most members are eager to hear comments/suggestions about their entries, so please take the time to help each other out.

CathyH 11-17-2010 04:20 PM

Re: Nov 10 Contest Discussion

Hey I'm going to post what I have so far. I was wondering if anyone else is working on this contest.
I'm not done, but I thought I would get this up to show what I'm doing.

Veralisa 11-18-2010 11:45 PM

Well, I was planning on participating... then a long overdue computer replacement was needed... and I posted in Salon tonight:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So happy 2 B back on-line...

Gosh, I missed you guys. Last week the old computer clicked it's last click. As my mom would have said, it was so old it had hair on it (or something like that). The Gateway from 2002 had a tower as big as the Eiffel and the new Gateway baby is about the size of a loaf of bread.

I'm having problems with files & programs, but, at least it'll give me opportunity to get to know it better.

Hopefully I'll have Photoshop up 2night or 2morrow. Can't wait to post!

V.

CathyH 11-19-2010 06:22 AM

I'm glad you have upgraded, and are getting up and running. New technology is sometimes to much technology. My family has so many gadgets I tell them "no more technology." :-) But I would like a new camera. Ha ha

Lorraine 11-20-2010 04:26 PM

Hi Cathy,

I began working on an this contest, but haven't gotten very far with it. We'll be out of state for the Thanksgiving holiday. I doubt that I'll be able to come up with anything worth submitting by the contest deadline.

Your entry looks great -- just wanted to let you know.

Happy Holidays to you and everyone here.

Lorraine

T Paul 11-21-2010 12:53 PM

Note contest deadline is in DEC and not the end of Nov.

CathyH 11-22-2010 05:57 AM

Varalisa, your post is great, it is very cheerful, it made me smile to see it. I really like the color tones you picked.

Lorraine - I hope you find the time, you always do such a nice job.

Veralisa 11-23-2010 05:06 PM

To Palms, ahhh, you raise subtlty/delicacy to a new level.

palms 11-24-2010 03:53 AM

Thank you Veronica ( I think lol )

palms

T Paul 12-05-2010 09:56 AM

Tick-tock this contest is almost over and there aren't that many entries.