Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Critiques The place to get serious, in-depth analysis and opinions of your work

Need Critique

Old 10-20-2005, 06:29 PM

23 years and 6 kids mostly fairly grown now
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-21-2005, 08:09 AM

Amber,

I thought you might not have noticed the eye thing, sometimes when you work on something for a while you really can't see anymore for looking

I don't think the jeans are too distracting really, just the white bit from the inside out pocket, it's really noticeable in the black and white. If you could clone that bit out, I think it'd be fine.

I meant to say in my earlier post that I loved the filename, I always end up giving pictures of my son names like "hunkybeckett" and "groovybaby" and he's only 1

Fembot
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-21-2005, 10:14 AM

6 wow! I have 2 and sometimes thats too many to handle! Thanks again guys, I like having an extra set of eyes or two! I will give it another go, but probably not today. Hubby brought home a new lens for me last night so I will be testing that out today, and he brought home my 500 watt bulb, yah! Silly to be excited over a bulb I know, but I have a shoot I am doing in November and I need a higher wattage for the portraits. Living out here in the boonies makes it hard to find what I need, so we have to go an hour away to find the stuff I need for my photography. So naturally I sent the hubbie to go get it... I'm just having the darndest time trying to focus on what needs to get done! I really wish retouchpro had a photography section, everyone here is so helpful. I hate going to other forums to ask for help. Enough of me blathering, I must get to work! Talk to you guys later....

~Amber~
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-21-2005, 10:31 AM

Amber, 1 is hard, 2 is difficult, 3 is you'll fit in, 4 and more is stand in line I'm getting to you. Number 1 runs rings around you, 2 you are becoming a little less accommodating, 3 is you are going to have to fit into the family and 4 plus is, I dance and you synchronise... survival technique

Last edited by Cassidy; 10-21-2005 at 10:41 AM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-21-2005, 11:15 PM

That's wonderful! I am going to have to show that to my husband! I love first time parents, I remember being that anal, but man it's funnier to watch! I have always said, with the first one-when you drop the binky (pacifier) you must boil water to clean it, they can't eat solids until they are 6 monthes- no not even rice, and ice cream! Not until he is 12 monthes and there's nothing else to talk about! (I know my dad snuck my first some, I just know it!) The second, you wipe the binky on your jeans, or worse YOU stick it in YOUR mouth to get rid of the "dirt", then stick it back in jr's mouth. With the second, you start the rice at 2 monthes because you know he'll sleep better, and ice cream isn't a problem in fact none of the no-no foods with the first are quite so no no with the second (Honey and eggs were an exception tho) Cus as long as they are happy, it doesn't matter. My second was an eater. I mean he could out eat his 2 1/2 year old brother! He acted like he was starving to death at 2 monthes, everytime we would eat, he would drool and open his mouth, it was torture! Being a first time mom is funny, but not at the time. My s-i-l laughed at me with my first for being soooo anal, but now that she has her first...uh humm guess what? Yeah...she's got the first time mommy syndrome. And now I get the last laugh....Bwaaa haa haa haa! Lol!

~Amber~
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Critiques