Re: I need honesty! First time doing facial shapin
The only major thing that I can see is the jawline, I would suggest that you reshape either one to match the other(your choice).
The following suggestions are only minor ones and a personal choice.
1. The hair on the forehead above the arch of the eyebrows( above the temples) looks like it's coming down from the hairline and touching both eyebrows, I would suggest you remove that.
2. Reduce the size of the reflection in both eyes.
3. Whites of her eye's just a touch brighter.
4. The outline of both pupils needs defining more.
5. Her right ear looks slightly wider than her left.
6. You have removed the crease from the right side of her lips but left a bit on the left side.
Like I said before, well done on your first attempt, it's just a matter of practice, good luck.
Last edited by bazza64; 07-30-2008 at 06:45 AM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|List Your Top Photographers of all Time||crazyfly1||Photography||28||07-19-2011 04:15 PM|
|reaction time||palms||Salon||6||06-09-2008 01:05 AM|
|A whole lot of time and trouble||Live the Lie||Photo Retouching||17||05-30-2008 04:29 AM|
|CG 3D Lead Digital Artists - Full Time Positions||digitalCGI||Classifieds||1||03-07-2008 05:08 PM|
|Old Lurker; but not for a long time||marliz||Salon||1||01-29-2008 02:35 PM|