Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Critiques
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Critiques The place to get serious, in-depth analysis and opinions of your work

Need some feedback :)

Old 11-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Need some feedback :)

First of all I would like to say hello to everyone. I have been on this site for a while now, but not been posting anything. I have now putted up my online portfolio and would love some critique on anything you like to put a comment on.

Sadly the website is in swedish, but there isnt much to read anyway, the menu says - picture retouch - portrait retouch - photo - design - contact.

On the first 2 menu categories u can just put the mouse over the picture to see the orginal, on the rest you can click on them to see some extra information/larger photo. Some of my retouch is from this site that I was allowed to use, and the other is from some other ppl. All photos have I take myself that isnt under the portrait menu.

Some short info about myself is:
Im 23 years old from sweden. Studying last year of graphic mediaproduction. All my interrest is about photographies; like retouching regular pictures, portrait, coloradjusting, manipulation, montage and so on. In a short way to say it, I like everything that involves using photoshop.

Feel free to give me comments/feedback on any of my works or homepage.

Site adress:

Have a nice day!
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Re: Need some feedback :)

On the portrait retouch, the young lady looking up and left with the necklace, you did a great job with the darkness under her eyes. I like the set up of the site and I learned a little swedish!
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Re: Need some feedback :)

First, welcome to RP !
I do like your site very much. It's clean, good layout, good images.
I can tell you have a very artful eye and good skill set in photography and photoshop.

With regard to constructive feedback on the site, my only concern is with the images on the retouch page. I don't think they are equally as impressive as the other work on your site. Not that they are bad, they just don't "wow" me as much as your other work. So, it would be interesting to see what the other readers may say. If I'm the only one saying that, then just don't worry about it.

Again, I think everyone can tell you have excellent skill sets all around and good future ahead of you !
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Critiques