Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Critiques
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Critiques The place to get serious, in-depth analysis and opinions of your work

Female Secret Agent - getting a little creative

Old 12-15-2010, 09:52 PM
Female Secret Agent - getting a little creative

Thought it was about time I shared some of my work. I am in love with this photo I did recently so I was wondering what everyone else thought.

I gave Ally a nice retouch on the skin but kept as much texture and enhanced the details as best I could. I desaturated the photo except for a tiny bit of purple in her hair which I saturated. The ray of light is purely thanks to a little photoshop trick I learnt from Calvin Hollywood in Vegas earlier this year. Then a bit of dodging and burning as well as applying a texture to her surroundings and I was done in Photoshop. In lightroom I then applied a split tone effect. I applied a blue hue to the shadows and a yellow tone to the highlights but it was very subtle. A gentle vignette finished off the image.

More information on my blog @
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Critiques