RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Critiques
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Critiques The place to get serious, in-depth analysis and opinions of your work

Against the rules? Should I post?

Old 06-09-2011, 12:28 AM

Against the rules? Should I post?

So my sister-in-law and I are just starting out trying to get a business going. She is a beginning photographer and I beginner/intermediate level in retouching. We are both self taught and starting out without professional level equipment. I do have photoshop witch I use in all of my retouches.

Anyway so question is lol I was hoping for some advice/critiques on our work not so much one given image. Would it be against the rules to post our facebook page where our images are posted in order to get an overall critique?
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-09-2011, 05:39 AM

Re: Against the rules? Should I post?

Here are some general guidelines: http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/cri...e-posting.html

I'm guessing it would be fine for you to post the link to your public facebook photo album (do you have a proper website? or somewhere that images can be viewed in better quality?).
I would however recommend that you just posted a few (maybe top 3) images that you feel are representative. Include a little info on what you did with them. You will probably get more feedback if you attach the images to the post itself (max 100KB per image) as it often easier for people to view. Links to higher quality versions might be a good idea if you want more detailed feedback.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-09-2011, 08:05 AM

Re: Against the rules? Should I post?

Thanks Chain. I did actually already read the the guidelines before hand I wasn't sure since it does say not to upload to many at once. No website as of yet. We have been using facebook as a way for customers to see their photos up to this point. I think I will go ahead and just post a few for now.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Critiques