Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Critiques
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Critiques The place to get serious, in-depth analysis and opinions of your work

Old 01-01-2005, 04:40 PM
Thank you for your kind words

I used Painter 8 and Photoshopcs for this portrait. I made my back ground by blending the pink color with the smudge brush in Photoshop. I then cloned my ballerina on to the back ground. I then painted the ballerina by cloning and then adding my own ideas with the cloning in Painter 8. I love this work. I like to work with the clone and then I like to begin adding my own ideas to the photography. I would love to see some of your work. Lindsey This is another of my digital art created with Painter and Photoshop. I use both programs on most of my art work. This is probably one of my favorites. She was our first client when we began our photography business. I appreciate your comments. This is a great way to improve. Sometimes we judge our art the way we do our kids. We have never had a ugly child and we never have bad art.
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-01-2005, 05:03 PM
That picture of Lindsey is indeed beautiful, but your recent work of the Ballerina is by far one of my personal favourites

Oh, and thanks for your explanation of your method, I have yet to have the pleasure of using Painter, but hopefully in the next few days i will get the opportunity as it will arrive with my new graphics tablet
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Critiques