Go Back   RetouchPRO > Studio > Doodles
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Doodles Miscellaneous fun projects to help enhance your digital skills

Farron McAdams

Old 11-27-2007, 09:21 PM
Re: Farron McAdams

Just a word to let you know that a beautiful soul, great talent and my friend Farron, has left us and passed from her pain this past Sunday.
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-01-2007, 05:07 AM
Unhappy Re: Farron McAdams

Hello calabash,
I am an old college friend of farron's, and I am saddened to learn of her passing. Can you share more with me about her?

Reply With Quote top
Old 12-04-2007, 10:48 AM
Re: Farron McAdams

Hi everyone,
My name is Rob McAdams, Farron was my big sister. We all have felt a very deep loss at the passing of Farron, but, all of the doctors, surgeons and health care people have told us this was the BEST way Farron could have left. She was facing a tremendously painful and debilitating situation, and, they had no real solution where Farron could have enjoyed a long and pain free life. For those of you that didn't know, Farron was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer, and, it had started to spread throughout all of her body.

Personally, I try to keep the images I had of Farron in my mind when she was oblivious to anything going on. I have been in the technology and computer world for almost thirty years, and, when Farron came to me and asked me what I thought about getting into computers, I thought to myself, oh great, another relative I was going to have to support whenever her printer quit working. Farron was just the opposite of that. She loved working on the more artistic sides of computing ( that is the side that always drove me crazy because I just cannot seem to figure out what shirt goes with what pants in my normal life).. She was very independent and was never scared to try anything. Her latest trip to the computer store netted her a brand new Power Mac laptop which she immediately had a ruby red cover attached to it. I had warned her that if she went apple, I would not be able to help her as I am a PC type person. She just laughed and said 'watch me!'... That was Farron, fearless in the face of the unknown...

For those of you that would like to 'see' Farron, you can go to ..

Words can't describe the loss we feel, it is comforting to know that in the end she suffered very little pain, and is now in a better place.

good luck and happiness to all of you,
-- Robert (Rob) McAdams
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Studio > Doodles