Go Back   RetouchPRO > Studio > Doodles
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Doodles Miscellaneous fun projects to help enhance your digital skills

Glimpse through a Window

Old 07-28-2002, 09:39 PM
Location: northwest Indiana, about 45 minutes from Chicago, IL
That's a great image Farron. I've been looking at it for a while, trying to figure out if something is wrong or not. What I have to offer might not be worth reading, but here goes. I think you might have been right when you thought about changing the angle of the mirror. Otherwise, with the angle as it is, I'm wondering if the voyeur wouldn't be seeing his own image in the mirror? It just doesn't seem like he would be picking up her image with an angle like that. No, you don't have to do a fifth or sixth correction. Regardless, I really like it.

Reply With Quote top
Old 07-28-2002, 09:50 PM
Thanks for the comments Ed & T Paul!

I have the answer. I have been over reading some of the Cezanne material and plan to try that photo art challenge. On one of the still lifes (apples and a bowl) the author comments on not trying to "join the bowl" behind the apples because Cezanne was obviously painting the scene from two different angles...there's my excuse #438... Could I fib and say I was looking at it from two angles? His and hers? hahaha

Back to trying to figure out how the paintbrushes work in my lastest "paintbox toy test software" to see if I can pull off a Cezanne look.

I am the WORST...

Last edited by T Paul; 11-20-2007 at 05:40 PM.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Studio > Doodles