RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Hardware
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hardware Computers, displays, tablets, scanners, cameras, printers, etc.

New Monitor, need help deciding...please?:D

Old 04-18-2005, 11:53 PM

New Monitor, need help deciding...please?:D

Ok, today is my birthday!! lol Well, I am getting a new monitor for my birthday, and I have a couple choices. One is a NEC FP1350X MultiSync Flat Professional 22-Inch CRT and the other is a 21-Inch FD Trinitron Flat CRT. What do I do? Price is not an issue really, although the 21in is a little less than the 22, but I was wondering about the Trinitron issue. Does anyone knwo if they may both be Trinitron? Both have a dot pitch of .28 and below. WhadoIdo?! Thanks for your input on this.

Ok, let me change this. I have narrowed it down to two different ones, and it was mostly based on price, but here they are -

#1 is 22" NEC FE1250+BK MultiSync Perfect Flat Screen .24mm Aperture Grille 1920x1440 Max.Resolution

and #2 is 21" Sony Trinitron FD Perfect Flat HP P1110 D2847A .24mm Aperture Grille 1800x1440

So where do I go? I am so confused. lol

Last edited by 1STLITE; 04-19-2005 at 02:10 AM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-20-2005, 05:49 AM

I'm using a NEC MultiSync FE2111SB and love it. It's rated #1 in a computer magizine that I subscribe to also (MaximumPC).
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-20-2005, 03:32 PM

I forgot to update here. sorry.

Thank you for letting me know about the NEC. I was thinking I was going to go that direction anyways, but...

Instead of getting the new monitor I am getting a DIGITAL CAMERA!! WOOHOO! lol 182.99 for a 5 megapixel digital from Kodak. I am happy. Was even able to squeeze enough out of my birthday money to get a 512MB SDcard to go along with it. I am so much more thriled about htis than I was about the monitor. I mean YEAh it would be nice, and will be come Christmas - lol - but its not like I have that small of a monitor now, 17 is not too bad, right? lol And besides, if I got a new monitor I woud have to clean off my desk - lol
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Hardware