Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Hardware
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hardware Computers, displays, tablets, scanners, cameras, printers, etc.

Now the printer

Old 04-20-2006, 11:58 PM
Swampy: I have never really used the automate controls in the file menu. Never had to in the past or at least I have never thought I had to. Maybe I'm missing something I should have been using in the past. It took me forever to find out what apply image and calculations were all about and now I use them fairly regularly. I'm used to clicking print and that's it and I'm finding out that it is probably the most complicated part of the whole process. This PS stuff is easy compared to scanning and printing.

Craig: Thanks for that link. I know the basics of color. For instance I know what a gamut is. Once you get beyond that basic stuff I get confused. I understood all you said though and that was easy to understand. I hear of things all the time that one profile is better than another and that this person likes this profile and that person likes another. That one profile is has a wider gamut which is good for some things but might overrun your printers gamut. All this stuff starts to get a bit confusing.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Hardware