Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Hardware
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hardware Computers, displays, tablets, scanners, cameras, printers, etc.

Intuos3 / wireless MS mouse conflict?

Old 02-17-2010, 10:05 PM
Newbie Intuos3 / wireless MS mouse conflict?

Oh wise ones... I'm hoping someone can help me with my sudden Wacom Pen issues. I've been running Vista business 32bit for over a year with an intuos3 6x11 tablet. I'm aware of the Vista/Wacom bug when using a left handed mouse. If you switch your regular mouse buttoms you must switch the pen settings to "Right Click" in order to paint etc with the stylus. Ok that has been handled until today when I installed a fancy new microsoft wireless mouse requiring Intellimouse 7.0. software. Whoa is me! Now no matter how I set my wacom stylus, I get the "right-click pop-up menu" in Photoshop. I tried unintalling the intellimouse software and unplugging the wireless mouse. Painter 11 works fine if i switch back to "normal click" settings. Yes I am using the latest wacom drivers just released... maybe that is the problem? I also tried googling for the issue and read someplace to disable tablet PC but that did not help. So now photoshop CS4 is unusable with my tablet sob, sob. Any advice appreciated.
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-18-2010, 07:05 AM
Re: Intuos3 / wireless MS mouse conflict?

While you're waiting for replies from folks here at RP who have been down this particular road (which rules me out...), if you haven't yet you might consider a parallel resolution tactic and provide the same info from your description to the Intuous support folks here:

Hopefully they have already had reports similar to yours and, if so, may be able to get you going pronto.

It's sure a pain when you try to improve your workflow, then things go sideways with this type of maddening glitch. Good luck getting this sorted out.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Hardware