RetouchPRO

RetouchPRO (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/)
-   Hardware (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/hardware/)
-   -   Epson 2200 on it's way!! (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/hardware/3499-epson-2200-its-way.html)

jeaniesa 08-02-2002 01:39 PM

Epson 2200 on it's way!!

I'm so excited I'm dancing around the house!! (Really, ask my husband. ;) ) I just got notice from inkjetart.com that they have 9 printers ready to ship TODAY!! As long as I responded quick enough (and I think I did), they will ship today, I should be getting my new printer early next week (Tues or Wed). I hope, I hope, I hope!!

Jeanie

cendres 08-02-2002 01:59 PM

Hey Jeanie,

You lucky gal! I hope you will be able to give us a review after you have had a chance to work with it.

Just out of curiosity, do you currently have an Epson photo printer? I have the 870, but always had wished that I got the big brother to it instead. Maybe I'll be glad I did'nt if this printer is all what I have been reading about.

In any case, congratulations in advance, and hope it works out well for you.

Carl

G. Couch 08-02-2002 02:33 PM

:tongue: I'm SO jealous!!!

Please, Please...give us a review when you get the chance!

jeaniesa 08-02-2002 02:36 PM

Hi Carl,

No, I don't currently have an Epson printer. I have an HP which has been useless for photos for about a year - strange "blotches" and such (even on HP photo paper) and impossible to color manage since it seems to print with a different tint every time. I've been going crazy without a decent photo printer!!

And I do hope to write a review of it, though I still owe Doug a scanner review as well. (No Doug, I haven't forgotten - I still have my notes from when I opened the case.) I keep hoping my life is going to slow down, but so far it just hasn't happened. :(

Jeanie

Ed_L 08-02-2002 03:47 PM

Jeanie,

I think you've got us all excited! :) We'll be waiting for the good word from you concerning your new toy. Congrats!

Ed

DJ Dubovsky 08-02-2002 04:43 PM

I'm not only excited, I'm green with envy too. :D Don't forget to give us the entire scoop on it Jeanie.
DJ

jeaniesa 08-02-2002 05:33 PM

It's a good thing I'm going to be away half of this weekend - hopefully the waiting time will be "faster" if I'm not around. ;)

Yes, I promise to give you the "scoop" when I get it! :D

Jeanie

jeaniesa 08-08-2002 01:34 PM

The printer arrived about an hour ago - in a HUGE box!! (Big enough that the UPS man complained about it. ;) ) I've cleared the space where it's going to sit (you'd think I would have already done that step) and am about to open the box. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!! :D

Jeanie

G. Couch 08-08-2002 04:36 PM

:bawling: I want one!!

TheTexan 08-11-2002 09:24 PM

I got mine on Friday. Its great! Did color test immediately. It was perfect monitor/printer calibrated out of the box. More to come.

Tex