RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Vendor Support > Hidden Power Support
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hidden Power Support Support and discussion area for Richard Lynch's book and software series

Can't download

Old 08-17-2005, 02:36 PM

Can't download

I just received your two free action batch downloads through my email. (batch actions and buds frames i believe) When I try to unzip the files it says that there is nothing to extract. What am I doing wrong? I'm following the same steps that I did to install the actions player that covers up the welcome menu. Help?

Also, how do I get to all of this once I open up a picture. When I get the picture up the menu goes away! I'm so computer illiterate :-/

Thanks in advance!

elements 2.0

Last edited by Rachael80; 08-17-2005 at 02:58 PM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-18-2005, 07:21 PM

38 views and nobody can help? I'm desperate!!
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-18-2005, 08:33 PM

Ok, first who are you refering to when you say "I just received your two free action batch downloads through my email"?

If we don't have access to the file to see if the file is ok then we cant eliminate the file as a possible source of the problem.

Why are you responding to an email in a publc forum? Shouldn't you be talking to the person that sent you the email?
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-18-2005, 09:14 PM

No I'm referring to the two emails Richard Lynch sends out when you go to his hiddenelements site and sign up for his free downloads. You can download one straight off of the site, but he emails the other two to you.

I warned you I'm computer illiterate, so bear with me.

On the hiddenelements pallatte should there be so many empty sets? Are those where I put my actions once I download them? I have set 1, but 2-6 are empty.

I've never read this book, this is why I'm so confused. If this forum is for people who have the book and only have questions on it then I will stop posting now.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-29-2006, 04:19 AM

I don't remember sending batch files by email. there is only one per Elements version. batch files the you received by email sound suspicious -- like someone has sent you a virus, or that an active one on your system mines your emails and sends you batch attachments. It didn't likely come from me.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Vendor Support > Hidden Power Support