|Hidden Power Support Support and discussion area for Richard Lynch's book and software series|
| ||Thread Tools|
there are instructions for uninstalling in the installation instructions. You need to replace the index.html file that you renamed.
If you did not do that it will actually be easier to replace the Recipes and Welcome folders in the HTMLPalettes folder in Elements.
1. Rename the welcome and recipes folders currently in elements to xWelcome and xRecipes.
2. Do a custom installation of Elements to a folder on your desktop.
3. Locate the Welcome and recipes folders in the desktop installation.
4. copy the folders to where the Elements program folders you renamed in step 1 are.
5. Test to see that everything is back to normal by restarting Elements.
6. throw out the xWelcome and xRecipes folders.
A third option is just to leave the stuff there.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|PLUGIN: Buzz (aka: BuzzPro Buzz Pro)||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||99||12-09-2007 11:09 AM|
|FFT and Golf Balls||Cameraken||Image Help||111||01-31-2006 04:52 PM|
|Virus/ Spyware||nebgranny||Software||12||05-11-2005 01:37 AM|
|P-shop 7.0 problem||Hank Parker||Photoshop Help||6||01-19-2005 10:16 AM|
|Photoshop Keeps Craping Out||Rogue||Photoshop Help||15||06-14-2004 04:47 PM|