RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Vendor Support > Hidden Power Support
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hidden Power Support Support and discussion area for Richard Lynch's book and software series

Help ! Installing Hidden 100 tools PS4

Old 08-15-2007, 03:02 PM

Help ! Installing Hidden 100 tools PS4

Hi All
Just paid for this software and got a page with the mention 'FTP root at thebookdoc.com' with a user name and the info it has group access to thebookcd

However i don't have any more instructions about the settings for the ftp server i.e. login, password, ftp adress

Can anyone let me know if this is ok or if i did something wrong when paying for this add on ?

TIA
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-15-2007, 03:23 PM

Re: Help ! Installing Hidden 100 tools PS4

According to the site :

'Tools are delivered immediately by a download link found on the bottom of the receipt page after payment. After your purchase, you MUST click the Return to Merchant button at the bottom of the receipt page to download your tools.

You must be using Internet Explorer or Firefox to make purchases and downloads successfully!'

As I understand it, you don't have to use a FTP server to download if you follow those instructions... I hope Richard Lynch will help you anyway.

Michel B
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-15-2007, 03:31 PM

Thanks for your posting Michael, but in reality pressing the return to merchant button was what i did !!! And i was redirected to a page with ftp info ...

what happened when you paid for the hidden tools 100 using paypal ?
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-15-2007, 03:44 PM

As a matter of fact, I ordered the book with the CD, so I cannot help you directly... Otherwise, I downloaded the free PSE5 tools without any problem, and I don't recall having to use FTP.

Michel B
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-15-2007, 03:48 PM

thanks anyway michel !
let's see if their support can provide me some help / clue ! I mailed them but still no answer and in the site it is mentioned that they make no promises when to answer ... :-(((

merci et a bientot
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-15-2007, 07:01 PM

I am just me, I don't have a team/staff/crew. I post instructions on the site to try and get people to read them so service can work in an automated way. The site DOES mention the Return To Merchant button, but also says you need an FTP compatible browser -- which you did not have, or your security settings were too high. You do NOT need a password when purchsing from the site...you get that error when you have the wrong browser (i.e., Safari, which is not FTP compliant).

I will likely have to forward the tools by email now...but i do not see any purchases from today. I would need for you to send me an email (thebookdoc@aol.com) with your item purchase information and your version/platform. With that info I can look it up and make delivery.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Vendor Support > Hidden Power Support