RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Vendor Support > Hidden Power Support
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hidden Power Support Support and discussion area for Richard Lynch's book and software series

Removing the HP Demos from PSE2

Old 07-28-2004, 01:51 AM

Removing the HP Demos from PSE2

Since I have the book and it's tools from the CD, as well as the "Hidden Power Actions III" and the Mend Tool, I don't really need the HP Demos shown in the Hidden Power Demos tab of the "Welcome" screen. How would you recomment removing them?

As a suggestion, could you automatically remove them when the HP tools from the CD are installed if they were previously installed by the "Hidden Power Actions III" software? Or have "Hidden Power Actions III" not install them at all, if the CD-Tools were already installed?

Cheers,

Stephen
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-28-2004, 06:46 AM

You could remove them by replacing the HTML, HOWEVER, unless you really want to get in there and mess with the code I wouldn't bother. they don't take up additional resources and are pretty hidden away on their own little tab.

I realize that isn't a solution, exactly, but perhaps I need to ask what you are looking to accomplish?
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-29-2004, 02:32 AM

I'm somewhat cramped for Hard disk space right now, and every cluster helps. OTOH, with the SETI Classic program ending, in favor of the new distributed processing SETI/BOINC program, I should be able to reclaim a bunch of HD space soon by uninstalling my monitor\server\logging program as well as the SETI screen saver program. At this point, it has become somewhat moot. Thank you for finally responding to this message.

Stephen
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Vendor Support > Hidden Power Support