Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > History, Conservation, and Repair
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

History, Conservation, and Repair The history of photographic prints, and how best to care for and repair them.

Conserving/restoring 110 slide?

Old 03-31-2002, 10:12 PM
Thanks Heather. I almost called you (really! ), but looking at your website, it looks like you focus on paper and not transparencies, so I just followed the lead I got to the CSU library.
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-31-2002, 10:38 PM
Hi again:

I always find it interesting to see where people find their leads and where they end up going for help. Whatever works! And in this case you can't beat free!

Just to give you an update and incase you know someone who could use my services....
I work on a wide range of materials including, paper, parchment, and all photographic materials. I need to work on my website and expand the pages to show more examples of the materials and types of treatments I've done. What you see is the first rendition from the fall. I haven't had the time to go through all my treatment photos and add examples and update the webpage. Hopefully soon. Thanks for pointing out the short comings. I will be sure to make some changes!

--Heather Tudhope
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-31-2002, 10:43 PM
Yes, I think it was the "all photographic materials" that I didn't pick up on from the info I read on your website. That's good to know for the future! -Jeanie
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-04-2003, 11:26 AM
Thank you thank you ladies, I have some 35 mm slides of the wedding to my first husband that I retrieved from water damage and was beginning to wonder if I'd ever find any way to restore them. I'm not concerned about saving his picture but there were some of my mother, father, sister and brother in there that would be very dear to me if I am successful in restoring them. There are no professional perservationist near me and I have been doing all I can to learn how on my own. Being widowed and disabled this learning could greatly enhance my meager income if I become good enough to be paid for my services. So far all my efforts have been as a hobbiest. Aarius
my web site:
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > History, Conservation, and Repair