|Image Help Got a problem image? Don't know where to begin? Upload images and ask our users what they think or if they can help|
| ||Thread Tools|
I'm stuck on this photo
Oh, I tried to make it all one color, but I couldn't get the shading right.
I will put these online and provide links if the resolution is not high enough.
Thanks in advance!
ETA: I'm not too concerned with shading, reflections, or even complete realism. I'm planning on using the finished result for some photo art.
Last edited by keepemcomin; 03-21-2005 at 04:38 PM.
How to fill in the missing plaid shirt:
Try using the left arm to fill in the missing areas of the right arm. Use the lasso tool to select an area and place it on its own layer. Then use the transform tool to distort the image until it works for the right arm. You can try one large area or several small ones. This will just take some experimenting until you get the results that you like.
For added realism create a new layer and use a brush set to multiple mode, opacity 10% or less and use a soft brush using black to add some shadows. Lower the opacity of this layer to your desired results. You can also apply a slight blur to this layer to further soften the shadows.
Last edited by T Paul; 03-21-2005 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Photo Added
I did that same as T Paul, on this image to replace the plaid on the right arm. Although I did not spend much time on this one only a few minutes, I think this might give you some ideas to try.
1. I did not like the background at all so I totally removed it using the [Filter] [Extract] option. Then did some clean up work.
2. Added a circle shape to replace the background with.
3. I took a pattern from the existing table and filled it in using that pattern. This also hid the ice cream. I also added back in the shadow for the arm on the table.
4. Copy and patched the right arm using the plaid pattern from the left arm.
5. Copy and patched the chair below the arm to pull down the chair and make it look natural.
6. I did very little work on the face. You have that handled.
Hope This Helps!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Quality Photo Retouching @ Good Rate||radixindia||Classifieds||0||10-04-2007 01:16 PM|
|Stained Photo (stuck to glass)||Bluewing||Image Help||5||09-16-2007 07:16 PM|
|Help! Stuck Photo!!||MaryJC83||History, Conservation, and Repair||6||06-10-2006 06:20 PM|
|photos stuck together in photo album..||~kristy||History, Conservation, and Repair||4||10-03-2005 04:01 PM|
|photo stuck to glass||olesonb||Image Help||1||08-09-2004 05:39 PM|