|Image Help Got a problem image? Don't know where to begin? Upload images and ask our users what they think or if they can help|
| ||Thread Tools|
how is this effect done?
I found this forum while searching for an answer to a question about a effect i saw on a wallpaper and i realy like to know how it's done. I tried some stuff in photoshop but i don't know where to start actually..
Does anyone know how this effect is done?
thanks in advance,
Hi there sn3p
Had a go at it, but didn't finish it here is what i done if i can remember:
1. Make a Layer and use the bucket tool to fill in red.
2. Paint in the hill (black ) and use fine brushes to make grass.
3. Make a new transparent layer and use different brushes to create black mist , opacity 30/35 flow around 68.
4. Make another transparent layer and use grunge brush and paint in thick lines.
5. Mess around with the eraser tool and with opacity to fetch red color in places.
6. get some people ( off google ), use the stamp tool and fill use the bucket tool to fill in the gaps with red.
Hope this helps!
I will get the links for the grunge brushes and post them asap.
Last edited by Romany; 03-24-2005 at 06:16 PM.
A couple of links for brushes.
looks like the images used threshold to go black but don't over do it then there is an overlayed layer on top, this can be taken from a random image of say drape/curtains. Again use threshold and maybe levels then paste the result into the mask. Use alt, click on mask and then you can paste into that area. this gives an effect just as the image you show. Additionally use random brushes to touch it up. I have seen catchy images done the same but with trees taken in fall, the threshold, gives a nice disturbed feel.
Here I knew I had seen one latley, this was the main feature last week at adobe exchange: http://studio.adobe.com/us/tips/tip....hs8armovietype
It uses a random image to get a grunge effect.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Glamour retouch challenge here!!!!||superkoax||Photo Retouching||332||02-08-2011 08:52 PM|
|Blood Effect||Saleem Akram||Non-RetouchPRO Resources||5||08-07-2007 09:01 AM|
|Help with the Luminosity and Color Effect||ekrieg||Hidden Power Support||10||07-18-2007 09:07 PM|
|Need help to make this photo effect||wolverine||Photo-Art 101||9||06-25-2006 01:46 AM|
|Using Fade effect||jbruceb||Hidden Power Support||6||08-04-2003 06:33 PM|