Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Image Help Got a problem image? Don't know where to begin? Upload images and ask our users what they think or if they can help

Touchup and animation help..

Old 04-19-2005, 10:23 AM
Touchup and animation help..

This is a scan from a t-shirt:

I was wondering if anyone could help me and I'm willing to PayPal someone some money for their help. I want to use this as the opening splash screen to my website.

First, you can tell it's been scanned from a t-shirt by the many pixelated colors within. That needs to be corrected. Just looking at the image now, like the N in New for example.. you can see darkness in the orange and other colors pixelated in. Need to keep the same basic shade of retroish orange, maybe brightened up a little, but all one smooth color.

Second, I did most of the work cutting out the original blue background, but some of the lettering isn't straight. For instance look at the first A in vacation. Looks like crap. Originally what I was going to do was select the background, but because of the other interpolinated colors you can't select much of an area at one time (such as above with the letter N), so all the background coloring I did by hand so far. I want the background to be black.

Third, I want to animate the smoke coming out with 4 or 5 frames.. a few more if necessary. For now this will be the splash screen to my website and I'll write "under development" below that, then when I get the main site done it'll say "click to enter".
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-06-2005, 08:08 PM
Creeduk did an incredible job! Thanks thanks thanks thanks! And the logo looks amazing:

It's on there now with a small gallery if you click to enter. I have someone helping me design a site. If you want to see a demo of what my galleries are going to look like visit:

It's going to do the effect and stop until you press next or previous picture. I did that real quick to show the effect, but in the final version it'll all be controlled by XML or something. I won't have to waste my time making each flash file. I'll just tell it how many pics I have, what pics, the gallery name, and it'll do it all for me.

I do plan on submitting a donation here, one in Creeduk's name and one in Flora's name after I buy my digital camera this Friday. They've been so nice to me and helped me a lot.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-06-2005, 08:27 PM
Thumbs down Great job !

Nice presentation and site !

Congratulations Yuppicide (et all ?) I love the photo gallery presentation, what program is that ?

Rgds - Martha
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-06-2005, 09:16 PM
NP yuppicide, I enjoyed the work, I liked the result and I am really glad you liked the outcome andused it thanks man!
Attached Images
File Type: gif anim_blue_nj.gif (50.3 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by creeduk; 10-14-2005 at 10:04 PM.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help