|Image Help Got a problem image? Don't know where to begin? Upload images and ask our users what they think or if they can help|
| ||Thread Tools|
error message i think.
I tryed doing with an image open, in grey scale and rgb and even without an image. I looked through the commad action set and there is no "set" command. is this messed up or am i doing something wrong.
Last edited by mephit; 04-21-2005 at 08:04 PM. Reason: subscribed to thread.
First of all, welcome. I'm confident we can get you going here.
Being able to take a look at your action will enable me (or someone) to troubleshoot it...
If you will:
* Save the Action Set (the folder) in which the action resides to your hard disk ##
* Zip the resulting .atn file
* Reply to this thread and upload the .zip file as an attachment (Click the Manage attachments" button)
...it will probably take about 5-minutes or less to diagnose.
Look forward to getting you over the hump...
- - - - - -
## If you've not done this before:
* Click on the Action Set (folder) Name -- NOT the action itself
* From the Actions Palette Menu (arrow/top-right) choose Save Actions...
* Your Desktop is as good a place as any
* Zip the file using Winzip or a functional equivalent program
* Upload as an attachment (see above)
heres the action and everything downloaded for adobes site.
the section i am trying to fix is set color table in the satellite photo section.
You have probably been experimenting with these actions. To make sure we're on the same page, DELETE action set "mapmaker" and load a fresh copy.
Among the files you sent is one named topmap.ACT. Take note of where it resides on your hard disk...
1. Play action "--> START" followed by action "Satellite Photo. . ."
2. When you get to message, "Re-record "Set Color Table" and locate your copy of "topmap.ACT"", click the Stop button to halt the action.
3. Double-click the Set Color Table command in the action. This will cause the Color Table dialog to appear.
4. Click the Load button, navigate to topmap.ACT, click on the File Name, then Load button, then the OK button. This updates the original Set Color Table command with "color information."
5. Close the open file.
6. Uncheck both checkboxes of the STOP command that displayed the "Re-record..." message above.
7. Play action "Satellite Photo. . ." again. You should be good to go from now on. There is no need to rerecord the Set Color Table command again.
Interesting set of actions. Thanks for sharing them.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|