RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Image Help Got a problem image? Don't know where to begin? Upload images and ask our users what they think or if they can help

Huge light leak nightmare on the whole film!

Old 06-09-2005, 02:42 AM

Depending on what version of PS you're using, you should have the option to resize your photo without closing the "Save for Web" window. Under the "settings" area on the right, you should have two tabs you can switch between. One being the one with the settings, and the other being "Image Size", or something like that. I rarely agree to go below the 85% quality mark, and prefer to A) Find a better place to host my image, or B) Reduce the size of the image. I always tell people that if they want the full-size version of it, I will gladly email it to them.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-09-2005, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseBOP
Depending on what version of PS you're using, you should have the option to resize your photo without closing the "Save for Web" window. Under the "settings" area on the right, you should have two tabs you can switch between. One being the one with the settings, and the other being "Image Size", or something like that. I rarely agree to go below the 85% quality mark, and prefer to A) Find a better place to host my image, or B) Reduce the size of the image. I always tell people that if they want the full-size version of it, I will gladly email it to them.
I use PS CS ... can you believe it? That option was right under my nose all the time but I never saw it ....

THANK YOU very much for pointing it out to me!!!!!
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-09-2005, 05:02 AM

I know how you feel. It took me ages to find the shortcuts to hide the panels, or how to set a clipping path when exporting to a post-script file. Heck, I still can't remember how to increase/decrease the brush size using they keyboard. (And I've been reminded how to many times before!!!)

Anyways, glad I was able to help you in return. Now I feel less "abusive".
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-09-2005, 01:27 PM

Hi Flora,

Thanks for the reply.. actually before this I have never created file less than 100k.. But now I got it.. and can post the better one next time... Also thanks senseBPO for the shortcut..

Hey Flora.. I think there should be one thread here.. for the shortcuts available in diff. version of the PS... I don't know if its already there.. but if not.. then we can should post..

- Nick
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-09-2005, 01:38 PM

Save For Web

They onlt thing I find is it sometimes changes your colors, I posted an image once and when I went back and checked sure enough the colr in my jpg was different to the psd file, but saved as jpeg from the save as emnu gave a true color.

Shortcuts I learned here recently , alt when adding mask, how many times I have added a mask and filled it when alt does it on the fly....

SenseBOP to decrease or increase the brush size press "[" or "]". To change the softness of the brush press Shift+"[" or Shift+"]". If you have a preset selected you can use , & . to toggle those sizes.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help