Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Image Help Got a problem image? Don't know where to begin? Upload images and ask our users what they think or if they can help

Problem Potpourri

Old 07-03-2005, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by Cameraken
Whats a Chi Square?
Ken, its the histogram command under the Image menu. Or you can click on the histogram button in the toolbar (12th from left).

About the Chi Square and all I don't understand a word of it. But sometime back I had tried using the deconvolve option and it worked fine. But some recent cases were total failures.

Reply With Quote top
Old 07-03-2005, 01:38 PM
ken reminded me that i hadnt posted the process/program i used to get what i got on the woman in church. i'm pretty sure it was the program Unshake. this is a stand-alone program for helping to remove images taken with camera shake and severe blur. there is another one out there like this, that is experimental, but i cant seem to find it on my harddrive at the moment.

also, krishna reminded me of another idea, convolving. harry's filters (plugin) has just such a filter/process. it's in the 'Other' section and has both a convolver and convolver pro filter. i ran a number of passes and settings and got several different results, but this one seems to be pretty good. bear in mind that i also did a little cloning to remove small parts of damage before and after making some passes with convolver pro. i also didnt try to do anything with her hand, just the head.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg harrysdecon1.jpg (95.2 KB, 13 views)
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help