RetouchPRO

RetouchPRO (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/)
-   Image Help (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/image-help/)
-   -   fix close eyes in photo (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/image-help/11369-fix-close-eyes-photo.html)

kewl_head 08-21-2005 09:24 PM

more help....fix close eyes in photo

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys! I have a problem regarding this photo in which one of the subject's eyes are closed. How can I fix these? I'm fairly new to photo editing so if someone can help me out to fix these phot would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :classic:

Craig Walters 08-21-2005 09:38 PM

you could approach this several ways. you just extrapolate how her eyes would look when open and draw it in. you could clone it in based on the existing data and surrounding area or, you could clone it in from another photograph, preferably from one of the same girl.

Craig

kewl_head 08-21-2005 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraellin
you could approach this several ways. you just extrapolate how her eyes would look when open and draw it in. you could clone it in based on the existing data and surrounding area or, you could clone it in from another photograph, preferably from one of the same girl.

Craig

Kraellin, can you do it for me please. I have no idea how to do it since I don't know nothing about photo editing.

kewl_head 08-22-2005 01:08 AM

Help badly needed....please

Can somebody retouch my photos with eyes closed? Please, can somebody do it for me. I don't know how to use photoshop or any other photo editing software.

maureeno 08-22-2005 02:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Let's see if I can post this...Even though I used your initial image size, I had to reduce it by half to post. I can't seem to post the same size version as you've done.

Flora 08-22-2005 07:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi kewl_head,

Welcome to RP! :pleased:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kewl_head
..... I have no idea how to do it since I don't know nothing about photo editing.

...Well you definitely got to the right place! :wink:

Working with PS CS2, here is what I did:

*Open the girl's eyes using the Warp Tool in Edit>Free transform.
*With a soft black brush set to Darken (Opacity=30%) I enlarged the irises
*With a soft white brush (Opacity=30%) I painted the catchlights.

Hope this helps... :)

maureen,

have you tried the Save for Web Option in PS?

kewl_head 08-22-2005 11:44 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Thanks guys for all the help. I still have other pictures with the same problem. So again I am asking for your help.

kewl_head 08-22-2005 11:52 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Maybe this good pics will help to correct the other photos.

mej 02-03-2010 04:11 PM

Re: fix close eyes in photo

1 Attachment(s)
I would really love if someone could help me with the same thing!! This is a picture I have with the eyes closed and I haven't been able to successfully get the eyes to look open, even trying to superimpose eyes of the same person from another picture!

albatrosss 02-03-2010 11:25 PM

Re: fix close eyes in photo

2 Attachment(s)
Left: Copied eye from middle girl
Right: Used liquified