Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Image Help Got a problem image? Don't know where to begin? Upload images and ask our users what they think or if they can help

professional pic request

Old 10-28-2005, 02:27 PM
professional pic request

Hi, this pic taken of her was in a lunchroom. I wanted to make it look professional, maybe like a school photo with those shiny backgrounds? And possibly retouch the face or color if needed? I'm not good at all with these programs so if anyone could do this, it'll be fantastic!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0.jpg (93.0 KB, 56 views)

Last edited by jammar190; 10-28-2005 at 02:44 PM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-28-2005, 03:01 PM

Looking through your posts it seems they all request we do the work for you. From what I have gathered durring my time here (and of course I could be wrong) is that the point of the forums is to help you to learn to achieve the looks you want. For this photograph you might want to try making the changes yourself and posting your results (no matter how bad you may think they are). You can start by checking out some of the wonderful tutorials in the tutorials section and by asking questions on how to achieve a particular look. This way we can help guide you and you'll start to learn how to retouch the photographs yourself.

Just a thought.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-29-2005, 06:29 AM
Most people email Danny if its for a challenge, a professional request would actually cost you money, so if its just to give a challenge you need to email Danny, as he will give the guidelines.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help