|Image Help Got a problem image? Don't know where to begin? Upload images and ask our users what they think or if they can help|
| ||Thread Tools|
Help! How do i make this shape??
If you use Fireworks, Photoshop, or maybe also Paintshop Pro you can use the path tool or, try using a number "8", convert it to path, stretch it and rotate it
Hope it helps. That Logo looks quite nice BTW
Regards - Martha
Welcome to RP!
Martha pointed you in the right direction already but, after trying with the N° 8 I wasn't too satisfied so I tried creating my own ... and found it wasn't difficult at all ... Mind you I'm no expert user of the Pen Tool so it isn't perfect ... but surely a way to do it ...
* First I created a new blank Layer on top of my white Background ...
* Then, I started by creating an elliptical selection ... (Attachment 1)
* Right clicked in/on the selection and chose 'Make Work Path' ... (Attachment 2)
* Selected the Pen Tool and, keeping the CTRL key pressed, I clicked on the 'Path' ... several 'drag points' appeared on it and, still keeping the CTRL key pressed, I pulled, dragged etc until I was satisfied with the result ... (Attachment 3)
* Changed the 'Path' back into a selection stroked it and filled the two halves with different linear gradients ... (Attachment 4), (Attachment 5)
Hope this helps.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Shape Tool and Collage||peril99||Photo Compositing||10||08-03-2007 04:55 PM|
|How make large mosaic art with your PC and printer.||The Dude||Input/Output/Workflow||2||12-18-2006 11:55 AM|
|Text to Shape: doesn't work with faux bold||kbro||Hidden Power Support||6||06-01-2006 01:43 PM|
|Shape Dynamics for brushes in Photoshop Cs 2||Gerald McClaren||Photo Restoration||3||04-10-2006 10:10 PM|
|How to make a frame like this one||mikek||Image Help||6||02-17-2004 01:48 PM|