Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Image Help Got a problem image? Don't know where to begin? Upload images and ask our users what they think or if they can help

Remove white cast from photo

Old 10-07-2006, 02:08 AM
Re: Remove white cast from photo

Flora, I've been trying a lot of examples for the last few days but their faces came out too dark and they faces doesn't have much definition at all. I'm still having some trouble removing all of the white cast or haze from the photo, moreover, I can't get the definition back in both of the faces. I would appreciate if you would write down exactly what you had done to come out with your result. I appreciated some of the examples of some of the people but when I tried some of them it seems that I'm missing something. I had noticed that you had removed all of the white cast completely. The picture seems a lot sharper and both of the faces have a lot of definition. I can see the features in their faces. I thank everyone for their help.

Last edited by Gerald McClaren; 10-07-2006 at 03:27 AM.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help