Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Image Help Got a problem image? Don't know where to begin? Upload images and ask our users what they think or if they can help

Photoshop 2.0 elements help please.

Old 04-21-2008, 05:26 PM
Photoshop 2.0 elements help please.

This is my first post and I'd like to introduce myself. It looks like this is a great forum with great advice and i hope to learn and prosper form all that is here. I love playing around with my photoshop elements program (and yes I do need to get a newer version) but it has always worked fine until now.

My problem may be something due to some spyware I've picked up, or an incapatability with my most recent Vista updates. But I am trying to work on a pic of my 9 month old son (yes he is precious) and I was trying to use the magnetic lasso. The problem is, when I get about half of the image traced the picture seems to refresh and I lose what has been traced. Instead it seems to just pick random pixels around the area I have tried to trace. Is there any known issues with this and vista recently? I've never had this problem before.

Thanks to any advice in advance.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2008, 05:32 PM
Re: Photoshop 2.0 elements help please.

This was accidently posted in the wrong forum but i can't find a way to delete the thread.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2008, 06:06 PM
Re: Photoshop 2.0 elements help please.

At the bottom of your post it will say edit.. click it then click delete then make sure the circle called delete this message is checked and click delete again ... same for the first post... I might have to come back and delete mine also... I dunno! Will see..

A friendly ADMIN might help!!
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help