Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Image Help Got a problem image? Don't know where to begin? Upload images and ask our users what they think or if they can help

help replaceing background

Old 11-12-2008, 09:06 AM
Re: help replaceing backgoround

I actually have three choices for the background color, 281c, 1797c, and another one that I can't remember off of the top of my head, but it's like a very light aqua/teal. (I'm not at my regular computer right now) I tried with this one, and it came out pretty good using Swampy's technique, but I still need to do the range of colors for these. I need to double check with the client, but for the application of these shots, I think the tolerance for this hair issue is pretty lax.

Using Swampy's technique, getting up and walking away from the screen for a few minutes, then coming back to look at it, they're turning out pretty good. I'll post a few later when I have a chance to. (This assignment has a pretty tight deadline, so I might not be able to post them until the end of the week)

Thanks everyone (especially Swampy, next time I'm in Florida, beers are on me)!!
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help