RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Image Help Got a problem image? Don't know where to begin? Upload images and ask our users what they think or if they can help

Need help with my brothers wedding pictures

Old 06-04-2009, 05:09 PM

Re: Need help with my brothers wedding pictures

Thank Sunbeams for all your help. keep in touch. Rosie
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-06-2009, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbeams View Post
Rosie, I think you did a good job! You are right that there a few places to be touched up, but you did the job. I use paint bucket but using CTL and Backspace to fill is fine too. Photoshop does have different ways to create essentially the same outcome.
I hope that I was able to help you learn. I am willing to help and I enjoy it.
Keep in touch!
Sunbeams

I did another picture last night, I gave her a bouquet of flowers since she did not have any, plus I found a nice picture of a hallway. did you think the flowers look real. Let me know what you thinks I now its nothing great but I am trying thanks Rosie for looking.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smallroom.jpg (53.6 KB, 34 views)
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-09-2009, 10:04 AM

Hi Rosie,
Wow I like the new background, its much better! Also the picture is very small and I can't see the flowers too well, but it looks like you did a great job!
An important point when you are adding objects to an image is to make sure the lighting on the object is as close to the lighting on the person as possible. In other words, if the light is coming from the left on to the side of her face, then make sure the flowers also have light coming from that direction. Does that make sense?
Let me know!
Sunbeams
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-10-2009, 02:32 PM

Sunbeams. I think I understand do you use the filter tool and the render then lightning effects. adjust it the right direction. Is that right. I am trying to learn on my own it just amazes me what you can do with pitures in photoshop. I made a copy of the picture you did of my sisterlaw the one she is sitting down. it looks like a painting. She flipped she loved it she put in her wedding album. She was happy you made her day. She said thank you so much She want to try to do a picture of my brother, I am going to try I email it to you let me know how I did. I don't really know how to send the images, I just keep making them small enough so it get uploaded. thanks again Sunbeam Peace Rosie
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-11-2009, 10:43 PM

Rosie, I am happy that she liked it! Tell her I enjoyed doing it for her. I never received any other image from you by email. Maybe just post it in this forum like you did the other ones and I will load it from there. But do make it as big a file as you can.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-12-2009, 08:41 AM

HI Sunbeams, well I tried to make two picture of my brother into a high key photo I think it makes him look all washed out. let me know if you have any ideas on how to improve it. they look pretty bad but I am trying. I did a picture of them in a wine glass I posted in another thread. Let me know. thanks again Rosie I went to your web site its great, I saw the picture of Leon Russell. I am going up to Woodstock 40 anniversary in Bethel this year. I went to the original one in 1969. so If I get any good pictures of the groups or people who go there I send them to you. The town of Bethel, made the place beautiful there a huge museum dedicated to the woodstock concert. Let me know what you think of the pictures thanks again for you time. Rosie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg johnandlinda1.jpg (90.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg john36.jpg (86.5 KB, 6 views)
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-12-2009, 10:44 AM

Smile Re: Need help with my brothers wedding pictures

Rosie, that is how everyone starts out, just keep trying. You have to feel good about your work first, and if you keep practicing and learning you will do fine! You have the artistic eye, I can see it!
I am attaching one more I did of them as a couple. It might kind of match the one I did of Linda. I used a lot of different tools and filters (clone, blur, contrast, hue/saturation) Hope you like it. Put in the wedding album if you want.
Have fun at the Woodstock anniversary! I was a teenager then too, but was way over on the West coast so didn't attend. I would love to see your pictures of it!
Sunbeams
Attached Images
File Type: jpg johnandlinda1b.jpg (49.8 KB, 15 views)
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-12-2009, 11:21 AM

Thanks Sunbeams, I will send you the pictures when I go its in August, In July I going upstate to Bethel, NY to see Bob Dylan, Willy Nelson, John Mellancamp, so if I get some good pictures I send them to you. keep in touch Rosie
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-09-2009, 07:07 AM

Learninlady - really good work on the vignettes! I love what you did with the ring's photo.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-09-2009, 03:36 PM

I thought the beach would be a nice spot. Congratulations to your brother.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg justice-MA.jpg (176.3 KB, 9 views)
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help