RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Image Help Got a problem image? Don't know where to begin? Upload images and ask our users what they think or if they can help

Corrupt JPEG. Help need!

Old 12-29-2011, 05:01 AM

Re: Corrupt JPEG. Help need!

After reading all conversation and points that you given in your question, I am sure that your JPEG files are get damages (in data part). PICASA is able to read your images because it is very sophisticated tool. You need to repair your images with Stellar Phoenix JPEG repair software to view your images in windows image viewer.
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-04-2012, 05:04 AM

If you have lost photos from your memory card then you can recover those lost photos using Remo Recover(Windows) - Basic Edition software. The software can perform canon photo recovery very easily without any difficulty.The software can perform image file recovery from different types of memory cards like SD card, XD card, MMC card, MiniSD card, MicroSD card, etc. You can download and install demo version of the software in your system to evaluate chances of recovery.
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-17-2012, 01:19 AM

i have problems on my photos which is quite the same as breynolds1957. while i was trying to simultaneously rotate many photos, i selected the photos to rotate them and after some time, they turned into a thumbnail, the thumbnail that tells that it was a jpeg. when i clicked it, it shows "drawing failed".

i reinserted the memory card to see if the images were still there. but there is an error which shows "the drive in disk D: is not reformated. reformat now?"

i have also tried many photo recoveries like ZAR but the recovered photos were corrupted. any help?
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-17-2012, 01:35 PM
Patron

Quote:
Originally Posted by allaine View Post
i have problems on my photos which is quite the same as breynolds1957. while i was trying to simultaneously rotate many photos, i selected the photos to rotate them and after some time, they turned into a thumbnail, the thumbnail that tells that it was a jpeg. when i clicked it, it shows "drawing failed".

i reinserted the memory card to see if the images were still there. but there is an error which shows "the drive in disk D: is not reformated. reformat now?"

i have also tried many photo recoveries like ZAR but the recovered photos were corrupted. any help?
If you have not reformatted your memory card, I suggest you go to minitools.ca and download one of the recovery tools and see what you can recover from the card. It is unlikely that all of the files have been corrupted.
Regards, Murray
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help