RetouchPRO (
-   Image Help (
-   -   Is this a filter? (

singermatic 06-15-2010 03:39 PM

Is this a filter?
Hello, Could someone tell me which photoshop filter has been used on this wedding photo?
Thanks a lot.

TommyO 06-15-2010 11:27 PM

Re: Is this a filter?
It is always hard to say what someone else did. But, you can get a very similar result using Photoshop > Filter > Distort > Diffuse/Glow. Adjust the sliders as you like. The rest is the artsy part.... so I hope you're artistic.

pellepiano 06-16-2010 01:56 AM

Re: Is this a filter?
I see no effects other than converted to one color ( try Hue & Saturation as a Adjustment Layer ). I see big reflections of windows in two photographs with great lighting. Looks like the people were shot with undiffused strobes or small light modifiers from some distance.Or could as well be the normal sun.

mando-matic 06-16-2010 09:17 AM

Re: Is this a filter?
No filters. Just a professional photographer using lighting to make a great photo then converting to a duotone type look.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2016 Doug Nelson. All Rights Reserved