Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Image Help Got a problem image? Don't know where to begin? Upload images and ask our users what they think or if they can help

Manipulation critique, please

Old 01-12-2003, 11:22 PM

This is my final attempt. [Yes, Danny you heard me, final. No more tries.] I posted this in a different forum paid attention to the addice and critiques. A lot had to do with shadow and lighting, believe it or not! And some say you must get beat over the head to 'learn', hmmmm.

This was fun, and a challenge to say the least, and your creations were awesome and inspiring. Of course for most of you this will be the first attemp you see. But I truly, am done with it, and will be moving on to greener pastures.

You guys and gals are really great! What a breath of freshair! There is so much bad advice and negativism out there. Your spirits and attitudes are wonderful.

I eliminated three children, in this one. The boy was not paying attention to the children either, I am just prentending that he is sneaking up from behind, and I have seen that tactic fail a million times! My kids can attest to that! He is big and he is fast! Oh my, I apologize for going on about our pet, he is just sooo unique to our family!

Thanks again for being super forum people.

Take care,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg parkfinal_submit.jpg (62.1 KB, 90 views)
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-14-2003, 06:55 PM
hello niteowl, your picture is nice! but the dogs legs look too thin.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help