Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Image Help Got a problem image? Don't know where to begin? Upload images and ask our users what they think or if they can help

I am SO frustrated.. please any advice?

Old 05-19-2004, 01:44 PM
YAY!! I am so excited. She loved the picture (mom's boss's wife) and was so happy with it. The faces she was just so thrilled about - said that her husband'd mom looked just like she did in another good picture she has of her. It made me feel so good tohear her say that.

She wants to know how much I charge, and I am just clueless on that. She has sent me another picture, bt she just wants some copies of it. No or very little retouching at all on it, as it is not an old one just one of her grandkids that they took and she wants some 8x10s done. She knows I am just starting out with this and is willing to help me fifure out some reasonable prices, asking others she knows what they would be wiling to pay and others still what they have paid for some other retouching that they have dad done. But too she said it was nothing like what I did and I was better than what they had done - YAY!! lol ANyways - THis is a small town and noone that I know of does this type of work, but too because its a small town and not a rich one I can't go all out with the prices. I woudl like ot be the one knows to do this so folks can get their old photos done without having to spend a fortune on it. Anyways - thanks again all!

BTW - what;s your opinions on the prices? Thanks
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help