RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Image Help Got a problem image? Don't know where to begin? Upload images and ask our users what they think or if they can help

Just a hint?....please?

Old 06-11-2004, 06:40 PM

Thankyou

I don't know that I'm really good at it. Awhile back I discovered that I lacked artistic talent but could get enjoyment from the mechanical side of graphics.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-11-2004, 07:36 PM

You guys will have Ron all blushing with your praise

Good work Ron.

I just have one question though. Do the Fraternal order of Eagles have "flag" rules that govern what you can and can't do with their logos?

I know where I used to work, the logo had to be in the upper left, 17 pixels from the top and 22 pixels from the left and blah, blah, blah.

Don't know where to check that out. They may even already have an animated version - sorry I didn't think to mention it before all that work.

Margaret
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-11-2004, 08:07 PM

Gee...

raining just as the parade begins

But I hadn't thought of that... I checked out a few and it looks optional... many used the same background.. some the same template.. but others are homegrown. here's one... http://www.foe.com/4476/ ... and here's the national registry .. http://www.foe.com/aeries/index.html
I can use buttons for all the nat'l links... etc.

On the praise though... i'm really a person who is uncomfortable with it... uncommon as it may be
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-11-2004, 09:34 PM

Didn't want to rain, but better to check before you go further - it would be a shame for you to do all that work and then see it go to waste because of some uptight rule.

I wish I had time to get into this but this weekend, I'm hosting grandkids and you can imagine what that's like

Take care, Margaret
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-12-2004, 08:53 AM

Rondon

As a chartered Aerie, we use the Eagle Logo. I would like to have a link to the Grand Aerie so people could find merchandise, officers of the Grand, etc. Other than that, the links should direct viewers to pages specific to Aerie 565. The officers page is woefully out of date but if you tell me how to get in, I can re-post the new officers. We have a full service restaurant at the Aerie (open 5 to 9, Wed-Sat) and I would like to be able to post our menu. Entertainment is Wed thru Sat and we also have many upcoming special events. The section on Charities (at our level) would list whatever charity is the recipient of the Auxilliary 50/50 tickets for that month. The background tiling is fine with the Grand Aerie. As far as the Eagle Magazine is concerned, I will talk with the webmaster and Secretary at the Grand and find out if there is any objection to this inclusion or if they would prefer just a link. I'll talk with you later this weekend. I have to shoot a wedding on a beautiful summer day in a little seacoast town in Maine. Who says life ain't good?

Thank you,
Wayne
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help