Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Image Help Got a problem image? Don't know where to begin? Upload images and ask our users what they think or if they can help

Please help me fix this picture!

Old 08-24-2004, 05:20 AM
Hi Wayne, Dave,

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

Sorry to disappoint you but I really don't know much about the De-Interlace Filter...
I just use it following a trial-and-error method whenever an image is strongly 'lined'... Sometimes I get acceptable results ... sometimes not!

In my attachment you can see what I used and how while trying to restore this picture.... (I used the De-Interlace Filter right after a very 'soft' de-noising procedure with Neat Image).

I'm home (in Italy) right now and will remain here until the end of September ... From October onwards, I'll be living like a gypsy again until mid-late 2005 (when our new place will be finally ready for us to move in ...)

I think you did a very nice job!
To improve on the "blur effect on the trees", you could try to selectively improve contrast and sharpness...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg SNAG-0025a.jpg (95.6 KB, 21 views)
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Image Help