|Image Help Got a problem image? Don't know where to begin? Upload images and ask our users what they think or if they can help|
| ||Thread Tools|
Help with lips makeup
I need to change the makeup in the "lips_a" image.
The makeup must look like the one in "lips_b".
It needs that "dotted shiny" effect.
Thanks in advance for any idea on this one.
What I tried...
1. Set foreground color to white, background to black (opposite way round to Photoshop standard defaults)
2. Duplicate background layer. Name new layer "Sparkle"
3. Filter -> Pixellate -> Pointillize [Cell Size: 4]
4. Change layer blend mode to Lighten
5. Add layer mask and mask out all areas apart from the lips
6. With Sparkle layer activated (not its layer mask), Image -> Adjustments -> Hue/Saturation [Saturation: -63]
7. Still with Sparkle layer activated, Image -> Adjustments -> Levels [0, 0.80, 222]
You can also subsequently adjust lip color if required (paint over in a Hard Light layer and/or adjust hue and saturation)
I have to admit, I started off thinking "I bet one of the pixellation filters would help here" but had to work my way through a couple of them before coming up with this method...
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|makeup and retouching||superkoax||Photo Retouching||1||03-15-2007 02:53 PM|
|Digital makeup resources||Doug Nelson||Non-RetouchPRO Resources||6||08-05-2006 02:23 AM|
|Fixing chapped/dry lips||twinkissed||Image Help||4||11-14-2005 10:14 PM|
|Sparkling eyes and Shaping Lips in Hollywood||Donamai||Work/Jobs||6||03-02-2005 11:34 PM|
|Colorizing Lips||Dreamer||Photo Retouching||6||04-05-2004 10:42 AM|