Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Input/Output/Workflow
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Input/Output/Workflow Scanning, printing, color management, and discussing best practices for control and repeatability

Results of CIS printout

Old 12-19-2008, 06:34 PM
Results of CIS printout

I just finished printing a few photo's in photoshop with the printer profile that Inkjet fly sent me and I am extremely happy with the results. The print is almost spot on. A little more muted and a bit darker than the OEM but that might be due to my View Sonic VP930b monitor calibration. I used the suite it came with but I intend to purchase the Spyder after I get a few dollars ahead. All in all, so far this seems to be an excellent purchase, time will tell if this continues and the CIS remains problem free. Inkjet fly has been amazing with answering my questions right away and the installation was so easy.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Input/Output/Workflow