Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Input/Output/Workflow
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Input/Output/Workflow Scanning, printing, color management, and discussing best practices for control and repeatability

element coordinates

Old 03-05-2009, 10:51 AM
element coordinates

I am needing to place some "marking" elements on a layer, or channel of images for "QC" review of areas which needed to be fixed. Is there a way to export or output the coordinates of these elements to a csv or xml file. Does anyone have anysuggestions as to the best method for acheiving this "QC Review markup"
I have many images which need to be reviewed by 1 person, then the areas needing fixed, reviewed and fixed by another person.
in the example i made an alpha channel the made elispses to indicate areas of concern, that way the original image isnt touched. I dont know if this is a good method, Any help would be apreicated. Also the ability to export the coordinates of the circles for reference.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg example1.jpg (77.7 KB, 10 views)
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Input/Output/Workflow