RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Legal Issues
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Legal Issues Copyright, releases, likeness rights, licenses, etc.
NOT a replacement for professional council

Omfg

Old 07-27-2009, 12:22 AM

Re: Omfg

Quote:
Originally Posted by toan thai View Post
sadly, she is gonna create another account and repost yours and others images. dishonest people are everywhere, not just on MM. btw, natalia: do you still hate MM? i see you spend a lot of time giving retouching tips to "photoshop wizards" over there
I hate them... but better be in it if I'm gonna stop the fakers

I still hate the administrators tho, until they prove they are not arses .

In my country the gob decided to expand winter holidays ¬¬ so I was a full time mother for 2 weeks, couldn't do any work - I was BORED...I don't give out "advices" I just tell ppl what I DO and what I THINK it's right - I'm not the owner of the truth so it's just another opinion.

xx

Last edited by Godmother; 07-27-2009 at 01:25 AM. Reason: I said "I'm the owner of the truth" lol forgot the "not" Talk about Freudian slip'!! ;)
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-27-2009, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmother View Post
I hate them... but better be in it if I'm gonna stop the fakers

I still hate the administrators tho, until they prove they are not arses .

In my country the gob decided to expand winter holidays ¬¬ so I was a full time mother for 2 weeks, couldn't do any work - I was BORED...I don't give out "advices" I just tell ppl what I DO and what I THINK it's right - I'm not the owner of the truth so it's just another opinion.

xx
you were a full time mother for only two weeks? that wasn't a long time
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-27-2009, 09:02 AM

Godmother - still, i think You can take legal actions. Administrators of MM have logs of ppl, who created accounts (ip adresses, which can be quickly converted to physical street, country etc). If You will take more ppl, and do it together, maybe the case will become more popular and knowk, so next time, someine will try to use others work will think about it. The best off all, is that proppably You will not have to pay for legal case, and in the end, only time, that You will spend on searching how to do it correctly (in Yours country) will be needed to finish the case.
Lately i have been talking with my friend from company, that works to take money from debtors. In most cases, ppl dont care to fight for their rights becouse they think it will cost a lot of money, but in reality, if You have rights to something, that have been stoled, You will not take any costs of legal actions.
And if more and more ppl will do, maybe the world will become better .
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-27-2009, 10:58 AM

Quote:
OWWWWW I HATE MM

Always did Always will - it sucks!
So why join them? For someone how hates them so much, yu seem pretty active there now. If you want respect from MM, I'd suggest you stop putting them down so much. Your good work will only take you so far. I've found that you spew a lot of hatred. For those MMers that don't read the forums here, they'd probably love to see just how much you hate them.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-27-2009, 11:18 AM

Quote:
you were a full time mother for only two weeks? that wasn't a long time
oh u have NO IDEA

24-7 ... it's hard work

I'm independent, used to work, like... no no LOVE working (My job is also my hobby) - I did NOTHING productive for 2 weeks I was loosing my mind!

It was nice tho... don't get me wrong - I only work from 8 to 4 (school time) then I'm all his... but not working at all? harsh

xx
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-27-2009, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixeltek View Post
So why join them? For someone how hates them so much, yu seem pretty active there now. If you want respect from MM, I'd suggest you stop putting them down so much. Your good work will only take you so far. I've found that you spew a lot of hatred. For those MMers that don't read the forums here, they'd probably love to see just how much you hate them.
I don't mean users but the way they conduct the site... well...

Here in Retouch Pro the mods and adm are GENUINELY worried about copyright and everyone being respectful and nice to everyone.

I like the forums and the users. Everyone seems nice in MM

But I never got an email from the Adm saying, everything was taken cared of, sorry for the inconvenience!

BTW: I joined so I could GET the fakers down... the adm don't even let u contact them if u don't have an account!

x

Last edited by Godmother; 07-27-2009 at 11:23 AM. Reason: To say WHY I joined
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-27-2009, 12:45 PM

Quote:
oh u have NO IDEA

24-7 ... it's hard work

I'm independent, used to work, like... no no LOVE working (My job is also my hobby) - I did NOTHING productive for 2 weeks I was loosing my mind!

It was nice tho... don't get me wrong - I only work from 8 to 4 (school time) then I'm all his... but not working at all? harsh

xx
wait, i think we are not on the same page. i thought you were a full time mother for two weeks before giving your son up for adoption. anyhow, i am not a parent so i can't imagine. all i know is: it's difficult!!
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-27-2009, 01:54 PM

Quote:
wait, i think we are not on the same page. i thought you were a full time mother for two weeks before giving your son up for adoption. anyhow, i am not a parent so i can't imagine. all i know is: it's difficult!!
LOL NO! I have a 4 year old (who I LOVE) - He is my life

I'm just ranting about the extended vacations
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Legal Issues