RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Non-RetouchPRO Resources
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Non-RetouchPRO Resources Books, courses, other websites. Discussion of anything to do with learning outside of RP.

Who can give me one on one training?

Old 08-01-2011, 08:29 AM

Question Who can give me one on one training?

Hi everyone,

My first thread was about professional retouching courses and some of you told me they didn't exist or are hard to find. (Unfortunately I'm not able to attend to Natalia Taffarel's workshop which seems very interesting).

Would anyone be interested in giving me a one on one training of about a week? I would like to learn how to work better with channels, dodge and burn, frequency separation, etc.

To give an impression of my level, here's my latest picture:

http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/cri...r-opinion.html

If you are interested please send me a private message with the amount you would charge for a 5 days or a long weekend intensive training.

I live near Yorkshire so anything near York or Leeds would me the most convenient but I would ofcourse be willing to travel for the purpose of the training.

Thanks a lot

Regards,

Fen
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-02-2011, 03:40 AM

Re: Who can give me one on one training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fen View Post
Hi everyone,

My first thread was about professional retouching courses and some of you told me they didn't exist or are hard to find. (Unfortunately I'm not able to attend to Natalia Taffarel's workshop which seems very interesting).

Would anyone be interested in giving me a one on one training of about a week? I would like to learn how to work better with channels, dodge and burn, frequency separation, etc.

To give an impression of my level, here's my latest picture:

http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/cri...r-opinion.html

If you are interested please send me a private message with the amount you would charge for a 5 days or a long weekend intensive training.

I live near Yorkshire so anything near York or Leeds would me the most convenient but I would ofcourse be willing to travel for the purpose of the training.

Thanks a lot

Regards,

Fen
Apart from learning from forums there are tons of Photo Retouching DVDs, Books tutorials out there just google you'll find plenty and it will be much cost effective that way. Unfortunately there isn't much in the UK thanks to the US I've learned a lot great people and very generous.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-02-2011, 10:55 AM

I believe Gry Garness offers one on one training in London.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-03-2011, 04:28 AM

Hi Sergio and Siciliana!

Thanks a lot for your feedback! I'm considering to take clases with Gry Garness and have watched tons of video's allready
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Non-RetouchPRO Resources