|Non-RetouchPRO Resources Books, courses, other websites. Discussion of anything to do with learning outside of RP.|
| ||Thread Tools|
A CD of Resources for retouchers...
I am a BA Honours student photographer/retoucher studying at Newcastle
College. This year I am planning to create a CD of resource's for
retoucher's/editors , including surreal backgrounds and other objects
that would make fantasy retouching easier etc.
If retouchers and digital artists would be so kind as to answer these questions
for my initial research, I would really appreciate it.
1) When creating fantasy images, do you create your backgrounds from
scratch, a multiple composition of various backgrounds, or from stock
2) If you purchase backgrounds/stock images for retouching, where do
you purchase these?
3) Do you think that there are enough retouching resources available
for retouchers? (Not including tutorials) Not really
4) If you are a photographer, do you retouch your fantasy images
yourself or send them away to a professional retoucher?
5) If you purchased a CD of images that included different angles of
the same scene, and also different angles of objects/props, would you
find this a useful tool for retouching?
6) What are the hardest resources to find when it comes to fantasy
retouching? E.G. backgrounds, animals, objects, clothing etc
Your thoughts and opinions will be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks and best wishes
By replying to this message you acknowledge the use of the reply in my research.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Digital makeup resources?||Graphirus||Photo Retouching||3||11-02-2011 10:54 PM|
|any resources for expert level?||bacorreo||Photo Compositing||26||09-02-2011 05:03 AM|
|Learning Resources for Retouchers & Photographers||creativeretouch||Classifieds||0||02-26-2011 03:39 PM|
|Help finding Resources!||Gina_D||Photoshop Scripting||5||04-24-2006 01:54 PM|