RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Non-RetouchPRO Resources
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Non-RetouchPRO Resources Books, courses, other websites. Discussion of anything to do with learning outside of RP.

FREE Photoshop 6 Training CD's !!!

Old 09-01-2002, 07:46 AM

Location: northwest Indiana, about 45 minutes from Chicago, IL
I still have the CDs. Two people decided they didn't want them and another couldn't use them because they are for a PC. I sent a PM to platscha for a mailing address, but haven't received a reply as yet. Send a PM to me with your address, and if I don't get a reply from platscha, I'll find out about shipping costs for you. Then you can decide if you want them or not.

Ed
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-01-2002, 11:15 AM

adress

could not figure out how to leave a private message

<not a good idea to post your address - Doug>

sorry for the delay
patsy latscha

Last edited by Doug Nelson; 09-01-2002 at 02:04 PM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-01-2002, 12:36 PM

Okay, I got it. If you look at the bottom of this post, you'll see a "PM" link. That will take you to the PM window with the address already filled in. Or you can click on the "profile" link (also found at the bottom of this message). From there, you will see an option to send an e-mail (if that person has accepted that option) or a private message. Also, if you receive a PM, you can scroll down just a little, then you'll find a "Reply" button.

Ed
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-01-2002, 01:35 PM

Patsy,
Now that you got your message across. Just a word of warning. If I were you, I would delete the address from the message. These forums are open to anyone, not just the wonderful people who converse back and forth here. It's easy to let your guard down and feel comfortable because you're among friends but anyone can see your address and on the world wide web that's not always a good idea. Just a helpful suggestion. Apart from the moderator or Doug, you're the only one who can go back and delete that part.

Since Ed has explained the private messages so well, I hope this helps you in the future. Hope you enjoy the CDs.
DJ
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-02-2002, 12:20 AM

Me Too!

How do I contact you to get the CD's

Sincerely,

Denise
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-02-2002, 12:41 AM

cd's

There is a Peter Booth from NZ that has requested them after me, so I would assume you could contact him to send to you when he has seen them.
This is fun and much better than a scavenger hunt, how interesting to see everywhere they travel.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-02-2002, 01:11 PM

To Contact Members

For contacting members it's best to give them a private message or e-mail them through the Retouch Pro link.

Every time a member posts a message on the forum you will see several black buttons below each post. To send them a private message just click on the button with the PM on it.

Or if you would rather e-mail them directly just click on the button that says Profile. That will bring up the members profile and you will see an option to contact them. The top option is an e-mail and the lower one is for private messages. I personally recommend e-mail as private messages can go a long time unseen if that member doesn't visit the site regularly.

If the member you want to contact doesn't have a visible post, you can go to the fly out menu and click on Members. The members names are accessable alphabetically or by most posts, date joined or even choose advanced search to locate a specific user name. There's also an alphabet letter you can choose if you know the first letter of their user name but not sure of the exact spelling for a search. When you click on a member's name their profile will come up giving you access to contact them.

This is basically a repeat of Ed's instructions.
DJ
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-03-2002, 11:17 AM

Patsy,

The CDs are on the way. I've also sent you a private message.

Ed
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-25-2002, 02:26 AM

I just received the CDs and should be done with them in a day or so. So whoever wants them next please send me a message. I've lost track of who's next.
Thanks
Sandra
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-25-2002, 04:37 PM

Hi all!

I have an extra copy of series 2 tape number 9, TEXT & LAYER EFFECTS from Deke McClelland TOTAL TRAINING TAPES I would be glad to let circulate. On the down side it is for PS5.5. but some of the info is similar to later versions. Plus it's free. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Bob
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Non-RetouchPRO Resources